Incarnation Job Support Ministry
Assisting Our Community With Their Job Search Efforts
Attention job seekers, Incarnation Job Support Group has moved its meetings to the Town & Country Library on Paula Drive. We meet on Tuesday mornings from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
If you are unemployed, underemployed or looking for a new job we can help you. Please bring your resume, work history, cover letters or anything else you would like to share with us. We can provide assistance with:
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing: Your resume and cover letter are the most important documents for your job search. We will provide you with effective resume writing tools and also an evaluation of your current resume and cover letter.
- Provide Mock Interviews and Feedback: Preparing for your interview always seems like a daunting task. We will help you learn how to prepare and provide you with an opportunity to practice for those important job interviews.
- Negotiation Strategies With Salary Offers: Once the job offer is on the table, the next goal is to get the best salary offer available. You will be provided with the strategies necessary for a successful negotiation.
- Provide Tips On The Best Way To Network: This is the key to a successful job search. 85% of all new job opportunities are provided by someone we know. We will provide you with assistance on building your network.
- Spiritual Support: Next to losing a loved one the loss of a job has one of the deepest impacts on people. We will be there to provide the support necessary to help you get through this difficult time.
The meetings will be casual. The intent is to provide assistance searching for jobs in a tough job market and to enhance your networking skills.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org