Incarnation Job Support Ministry
Assisting Incarnation Parishioners With Their Job Search Efforts
Attention job seekers!
If one is unemployed, underemployed or looking for a new job, the Job Support Ministry can help. Interested persons should bring a resume, work history, cover letters or anything else to share with the group. The ministry provides assistance with:
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing: One’s resume and cover letter are the most important documents for a job search. Effective resume writing tools and an evaluation of one’s current resume and cover letter will be provided.
- Provide Mock Interviews and Feedback: Preparing for an interview always seems like a daunting task. Learn how to prepare and practice for those important job interviews.
- Negotiation Strategies With Salary Offers: Once the job offer is on the table, the next goal is to get the best salary offer available. Discover strategies necessary for a successful negotiation.
- Provide Tips On The Best Way To Network: This is the key to a successful job search. Nearly 85% of all new job opportunities are provided by someone one knows. Obtain valuable assistance on building your network.
- Spiritual Support: Next to losing a loved one the loss of a job has one of the deepest impacts on people. Find the support necessary to help get through this difficult time.
Incarnation Job Support Group meets at the Town & Country Library on Paula Drive on Tuesday mornings from 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The meetings are casual. The intent is to provide assistance searching for jobs in a tough job market and to enhance one’s networking skills.
For more information, contact email@example.com.